Friday, October 16, 2009

Hello and Welcome to the Massasoit Community College Blog,


If you are reading this you are either a student currently enrolled in the radiology program or a graduate of the program. The idea of a radiology blog came from a member of the program’s Advisory Board as a response to my question" how can I make graduates of the program aware that there is a scholarship fund for current students to which they can donate to? She said that a blog might be the answer if I can get the word out to former students that the program now has a blog page.


Now some of you may remember that I wasn’t always comfortable with the computer technology in the classroom so how am I going to maintain the page! I can insure you that I have progressed, somewhat, but for this page I can thank James Lynch from the college’s IT department for showing me how to set up a blog page.


On this page I will be posting information that I received as to job opportunities, web sites of interest, pictures of pinning ceremonies, information as to program changes, seminars for CE credits, and if I get real creative maybe a fun item.

Check out the OIDA link under "Continuing Education" for free CE credits form the ARRT!


So if you have anything that you want posted on the page please e-mail me the information at nsutcliffe@massasoit.mass.edu



Sincerely,


Nancy